100 Women in Finance (100WF) strengthens the global finance industry by empowering women to achieve their professional potential at each career stage. Our work inspires, equips and advocates for a new generation of industry leadership, in which women and men serve as investment professionals and executives, equal in achievement and impact.
The Global Director of Pre-Career Initiatives (Global Director) will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will be an integral member of the senior management team of the organization. The Global Director will apply knowledge and experience with adolescent development and education systems to cultivate access, interest and preparation for careers in finance among teenage girls worldwide. The Global Director will support, manage and expand our portfolio of nonprofit partners (Program Partners) to maximize impact. The Global Director will strategically deploy grants and foster connections among Program Partners, 100WF volunteers and institutional sponsors to achieve 100WF’s mission.
THE GLOBAL DIRECTOR WILL:
- Structure our global pre-career initiative, to include building a framework of global and local program partners and a network of local 100WF Pre-Career Coordinators
- Serve as internal expert on the pre-career cohort
- Partner with 100WF Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to design and implement communication strategies to reach the pre-career audience
- Structure a global Program Partner due diligence process to ensure alignment of grants with Board priorities and objectives
- Manage several local 100WF Pre-Career Coordinators (this will require some global travel)
- With support from local 100WF Pre-Career Coordinators and our volunteer committees, identify, build and maintain relationships with Program Partners
- Manage portfolio of global Program Partners and initiatives
- Create a process to monitor and measure the impact of local and global programming
- Oversee 100WF member volunteers engaged in Pre-Career initiative programming
- Support CEO in both communicating the mission and achievements to corporate and individual supporters and in fundraising efforts
- Support all global Gala initiatives through fundraising and content for Gala events
- Speak publicly at conferences, to sponsors and to the media to communicate the objectives and strategies of the initiative
- A strong commitment to the organization’s mission and a passion to increase access to the finance industry for teenage girls globally
- Experience managing a global and virtual staff or volunteer team preferred
- Experience working at a global non profit organization in the educational space helpful
- Experience with grant making and fundraising preferred
- Advanced interpersonal skills; ability and experience identifying, building and maintaining partner relationships globally with sensitivity to local cultural differences
- Experience in either adolescent development and/or the education field
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Capacity to work independently while contributing to team projects as appropriate
Complete description posted on our job board.
Kindly submit resumes to PreCareer@100women.org.