NextGen Groups are a global peer network of 100WF members in the first decade of their finance careers. Led by NextGen committee members, the groups host industry education, professional development, and networking events to develop a strong community of early-career women and a talent pipeline for the finance industry.
Vice President, Broadshore Capital Partners
Partner, Domeyard LP
Student, Harvard Business School, and former Associate, Goldman Sachs
Relationship Management, Citi
Meghan Moore, CFA
Associate Investment Counsellor, Burgundy Asset Management
To foster a communal atmosphere, membership to NextGen Groups is by invitation only. Events hosted by NextGen Groups are only open to 100WF members who meet the NextGen Groups membership criteria AND have joined a NextGen Group.
100WF currently offers NextGen Groups in Cayman, N. California, S. California, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, New York, Singapore and Toronto. To view upcoming NextGen events and committee members, please visit the respective Location page.
For NextGen Groups membership or event inquiries, please contact the committee for your location:
- Cayman Islands – Contact the NextGen Cayman Committee
- California, North – Contact the NextGen Northern California Committee
- California, South – Contact the NexGen Southern California Committee
- Dublin – Contact the NextGen Dublin Committee
- Hong Kong – Contact the NextGen Hong Kong Committee
- London – Contact the NextGen London Committee
- New York – Contact the NextGen New York Committee
- Singapore – Contact the NextGen Singapore Committee
- Toronto – Contact the NextGen Toronto Committee