Our NextGen Groups focus on 100WF members who are currently working in the broader financial services industry and have up to ten years of professional experience. The groups led by NextGen committee members provide an educational and social forum at which members can build lasting, synergistic relationships.
NextGen Groups host dedicated industry education events and more intimate networking gatherings to develop a community of strong, early career women, who will ultimately guide each other through the progression of their careers. To foster a communal atmosphere, events hosted by NextGen Groups are only open to 100WF members who meet the NextGen Groups membership criteria AND have joined a NextGen Group. We currently offer NextGen Groups in Cayman, N. California, S. California, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, New York, Singapore and Toronto.
Membership to 100WF NextGen Groups is by invitation only.
To view upcoming NextGen events and committee members, please visit the appropriate Location page. For inquiries to join NextGen Groups or host an event, please contact the committee for your location:
- Cayman Islands – Contact the NextGen Cayman Committee
- California, North – Contact the NextGen Northern California Committee
- California, South – Contact the NexGen Southern California Committee
- Dublin – Contact the NextGen Dublin Committee
- Hong Kong – Contact the NextGen Hong Kong Committee
- London – Contact the NextGen London Committee
- New York – Contact the NextGen New York Committee
- Singapore – Contact the NextGen Singapore Committee
- Toronto – Contact the NextGen Toronto Committee