LaunchMe Program – Global
The 100 Women in Finance LaunchMe Program is a comprehensive mentorship and advocacy initiative that helps connect career-ready students to professionals and industry firms.
Student participants are matched with industry leaders for a year-long structured program. In addition to being a positive guiding force, mentors may assist with:
- Professional sponsorship
- Career coaching and planning
- High impact skills recommendations and industry insights
- Introductions and expansion of professional networks
- Internship and full-time opportunity identification
For mentors, LaunchMe provides the opportunity to:
- Have a high-impact effect on a future industry professional
- Share insights in a clear and concise manner
- Hone advocacy skills that can be transferred to the workplace
- Showcase one’s firm and the industry in a positive light
- Unearth junior talent for company internships and full-time roles
We welcome your participation in this 12-month virtual mentorship and advocacy program focusing on career opportunities, professional network, essential career skills, and business acumen.
Program commitment is approximately 2-3 hours per month.
Program runs April 2023 – March 2024
“We need to do a better job at articulating the dynamism of our industry. We need to tell potential candidates that this is a fun, exciting, competitive field where you can meet and work alongside some of the world’s smartest minds. It’s also a place for those who harbor deep intellectual curiosity about the course of global affairs, human societies, and how the world works.”
Carole Crawford, Managing Director, Americas, CFA Institute
LaunchMe is for students who are in college and post college degree programs. One on one mentorship relationships will be customized to align with student goals and program objectives.
Students must have completed JumpStart, a pre-internship program from 100 Women in Finance that serves as an industry primer.
Students will need to demonstrate enough industry knowledge to be able to identify areas of further exploration for career opportunities.
MENTORS & PARTNERS
- Cultivate a relationship with an aspiring finance professional over the course of a one-year structured program and ongoing interaction
- Participate in quarterly program roundtables over the course of one year to highlight and share accomplishments, best practices, and resources
- Grow as a leader by mentoring individuals outside of your organization, listening and responding to the needs of others, and leveraging knowledge to help the next generation
- Acknowledgement of participation provided to professionals and respective HR teams
- Identify 2-3 professional participants for whom an opportunity to mentor a student would be a key component of their leadership development process.
- Provide feedback on program structure
- Opportunity for company logo to be featured on the website
- Contribute to D&I outreach goals of corporate entity and 100 Women in Finance
- Receive a qualified list of prospective candidates for internships and full-time roles
LaunchMe 2022 Highlights
- 58 Mentor/Mentee pairs across 12 countries who engage in 1:1 mentoring throughout the year.
- Dedicated digital platforms to facilitate collaboration, networking and resource sharing among mentors and mentees.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information or to sponsor the 100WF LaunchMe program, please contact:
Chief Impact Officer, 100 Women in Finance