Congratulations to 100WF member Asha Mehta. Asha’s new book, POWER OF CAPITAL, will be published on October 25, 2022 by Wiley. Amanda Pullinger, CEO of 100 Women in Finance, has provided advanced praise that will be featured on the book. She writes, “Asha Mehta demonstrates not only why we need to invest in women, but also how our industry benefits from the combination of analytical rigor and global understanding of human behavior that women investors, like Asha, bring to the table.”
In Power of Capital: An Adventure Capitalist’s Journey to a Sustainable Future, distinguished author and Chief Investment Officer at Global Delta Capital, Asha Mehta, shares a simultaneously daring and heartening exploration of rapidly evolving emerging markets. Delivering equal doses of business discussion and geopolitical insight, the author examines the changes gripping the globe and why the average person—and investor—should care.
The book provides an on-the-ground perspective informed by the author’s personal experiences and visits to far-flung regions of the world. It also shares incisive commentary on issues crucial to continuing global economic growth, including terrorism and instability, corruption and autocracy, and sustainable investing.
Power of Capital offers:
- Illuminating insights of China’s new role as a global economic powerhouse
- Pioneering perspectives of how sustainable investing delivers both alpha and impact
- Explorations of how globalization and technology disrupt companies and sectors
- In-depth discussions of data’s new and central role as the primary store and creator of value in the modern economy
- The case for women as the greatest emerging market in the world
A page-turning read from a singular and worldly generational leader, Power of Capital: An Adventure Capitalist’s Journey to a Sustainable Future offers a unique and thought-provoking trip to the globe’s most fascinating emerging markets.
View the book here: https://powerofcapital.com/